Due to growth, Leddy Group, an established, privately owned, regional staffing company based in NH that embraces kindness, continuous improvement and providing people the resources to develop and grow, is seeking a Branch Manager to join our dynamic team. For more than 25 years we have been providing professional, front office, engineering, accounting, light industrial and HR staffing services through our dedicated brands.
Reporting to the Senior VP of the company, the Branch Manager will help drive the growth of our Rutland market by serving as a Coach/Player of our existing team.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Branch Manager include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment and development of internal team members – embracing a continuous improvement environment.
- Develop and execute full life cycle recruitment activities to attract candidates to fill customers’ staffing requests.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders (both internal and external – customers, candidates and field employees).
- Drive the account development and account management initiatives by serving as the market-place brand ambassador.
- Challenge the industry norm by creating tangible and innovative solutions for staffing solutions to customers.
- Serve as the quality control lead to assure adherence to best practices and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Manage the P/L of the market including the development and execution of the annual strategic plan.
- Embrace collaborative thinking and brainstorming.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B customer-facing environment.
- Track record of growth and goal achievement.
- Servant leadership, coach/player.
- Knowledge of and network within the local Rutland, VT market.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience delivering “high touch” service to all stakeholders.
- Experience with an ATS/CRM application i.e. Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)