Due to growth, Leddy Group, an established, privately owned, regional staffing company based in NH that embraces kindness, continuous improvement and providing people the resources to develop and grow, is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. For more than 25 years we have been providing professional, front office, engineering, accounting, light industrial and HR staffing services through our dedicated brands.
The Staffing Coordinator, reporting to the Regional Vice President of the local market, will help to serve the company’s wide array of business clients by recruiting appropriate talent and providing outstanding service to all stakeholders.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Staffing Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute full life cycle recruitment activities to attract candidates to fill specific job openings, including job postings, sourcing, job fairs, community events, working with state agencies, and other methods.
- Adhere to company quality standards as it relates to identifying the best candidate (skills/experience and cultural fit) for client requests.
- Create a “candidate experience” that demonstrates both value and appreciation for candidates and field employees (candidates who are placed on projects).
- Skillful execution of CRM (Candidate Relationship Management).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in fostering relationships with students and/or candidate sources be it for Higher Ed, Independent Schools, Non-Profit or Corporate.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience delivering “high touch” service to all stakeholders.
- Experience with an ATS/CRM application i.e. Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)