Spectrum Consulting is seeking a Technical Recruiter for our client in the Portsmouth, NH area.
Some of the Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute full life cycle recruitment activities to attract candidates fill specific job openings, including job postings, sourcing, job fairs, community events, working with state agencies, and other methods.
- Adhere to company quality standards as it relates to identifying the best candidate (skills/experience and cultural fit) for client requests.
- Create a “candidate experience” that demonstrates both value and appreciation for candidates and field employees (candidates who are placed on projects).
- Skillful execution of CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) .
Client Company Account Management:
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source business opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members on successful recruiting and service strategies.
- Skillful execution of CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Create a “customer experience” that demonstrates both value and appreciation for all clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in fostering relationships with students and/or candidate sources be it for Higher Ed, Independent Schools, or Corporate.
- 3-5 years exp technical recruiting.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience delivering “high touch” service to all stakeholders.
- Experience with an ATS/CRM application i.e. Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
This position is responsible for performing administrative support tasks within the team, posting jobs online and writing job descriptions, managing the inflow of applicants, screening and interviewing candidates, sourcing and attracting talent and completing reference checks.
This is an excellent direct hire opportunity. If you want to land this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.